Required Skills & Experience:
Find and identify patterns, trends and stories in enterprise data
Solve open-ended business problems
Author database queries and modify existing queries
Knowledge of relational databases (Primary/Foreign keys, Inner/Outer joins, Indexes)
Develop self-service tools and dashboards using common visualization applications
Required Tools, Applications & Programming Languages:
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
Microsoft Excel (Advanced/Intermediate)
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for identifying and documenting Quality Control business requirements and processes, including providing clarification on any requirement discrepancies.
- Perform all internal reporting needs of the Quality Control Operations team.
- Understand Quality Control business problems and opportunities and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Extracts, tabulates, and analyzes data to support program activity and assists in Management decision making.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to new processes, functionality, and/or proposed solutions within Quality Control.
- Identify, analyze, and communicate all system and process defects.
- Identify innovative strategies to create operational and/or system efficiencies.
- Work closely with business owners, operations, users, and systems staff to improve business efficiency.
- Work effectively with internal and external business partners in the delivery of solutions.
- Provide production support for Quality Control Operations.
- Monitor process data to identify potential system and process issues.
- Monitor QCDT for efficiency.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds.