MAXIMUS is currently looking for Workforce Management Specialist at the Chester, VA or Phoenix, AZ location. This position manages and monitors call volume and staffing data. The Workforce Management Specialist is also responsible for updating and maintaining the WFM systems daily to ensure consistency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor call volume and staffing data
- Analyze and interpret the information and financial efficiency measurements (to be done continuously throughout the day)
- Produce SWP reports according to deadlines attendance, absence, intraday and ad hoc reports
- Ensure sufficient time is planned to support the business needs through training, individual representative development, team meetings, etc.
- Maintains and updates the workforce management systems with daily exceptions
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data by working: time-off, schedule change, and other request types
- Develops strong working relationships with other groups within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution
- Analyze historical trends of contact distribution, AHT, contacts per hour, agent productivity, etc.
- Perform on-going analysis including tracking and analyzing performance by individual and by team and reporting actual performance to standards; analyze performance trends and impact on goal achievements
- Communicate with management to aid in resolutions to issues affecting Contact Center personnel relating to staffing or scheduling
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience required
- Superior demonstrated interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and motivate others.
- Excellent skills in organization, prioritization, time management and handling multiple tasks
- Successful experience delivering excellent customer service.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and stress while executing day-to-day operation demand.
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm.
- Proficient in Aspect eWFM application
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint, CMS