Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide case management services to an assigned case load of child support cases and apply knowledge of policies, procedures, and state and federal regulations to progress cases through the administrative and legal systems.
- Establish and enforce child support orders.
- Conduct research to locate non-custodial parents.
- Research and review records to gather information vital to cases.
- Educate customers on the process and their options, and respond to customer inquiries.
- Verify existing data on an automated child support system.
- High School diploma with 0 - 2 years of experience.