***REMOTE: Work from Home Opportunity***
The Contact Tracer is responsible for answering inquiries and making outbound calls related to COVID-19 Contact Tracing on behalf of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. Applicants must reside within the Springfield-Greene County Missouri area.
Essential Job Duties:
•Answer incoming calls from citizens related to COVID-19, including the general public. Make outgoing calls to those identified to have had contact with an individual who tested positive for COVID-19 in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols.
•Transfer/refer citizens to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
•Perform co-browse interactions with consumers seeking assistance with the application process, as necessary
•Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
•Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
•Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
•Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
•Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to procedures.
•Attends meetings and trainings as requested and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
•Meet Quality Assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
•Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
•Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
•Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds
•Work is constantly performed in an office environment
•Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
•High School Diploma or GED
•6 months to 2 years of experience
•Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
•Strong data entry and telephone skills;
•Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
•Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment;
•Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously;
•Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
•Previous experience with computers, phone systems, and headsets preferred;
•Previous experience in customer service preferred
•Must be able to work alternate schedules and holidays.
•Project Hours of Operation are Monday to Sunday 8 am – 5 pm CST
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from consumers including the general public, prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols including but not limited to the confidentiality and privacy policies.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Process new applications for health care coverage via the telephone including building tax household, household income, eligibility determinations, interpreting determinations made by the Marketplace, and enrollment into health plans. Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Process life event changes, demographic updates, disenrollment requests, and special enrollment periods as requested.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to procedures.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested and maintain up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
- High School diploma with 6 months- 2 years of experience.