The Case Management Counselor is responsible for helping to ensure that the customer is able to access and receive program services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop working relationships with customers and monitor engagement and progress.
- Work with customers on a regular basis to meet and achieve program goals and/or maintain program services and eligibility.
- Exhibit considerable programmatic knowledge and assist customers in multiple phases of the application process, ranging from enrollment through the awarding of benefits and services.
- Assist customers to acquire services that facilitate program goals (e.g., educational and/or vocational training, medical, child care, transportation, substance abuse/mental health, child support establishment, legal, and other related needs).
- Follow-up with customers to ensure that their needs are met and questions and concerns are resolve.
- Interact with other team members to provide expertise and assistance in resolving participant issues.
- Maintain accurate and timely case notes on all customer contacts and document activities.
- Share information about outreach and engagement efforts with project staff.
- Inform project staff of any barriers that they identify and that are preventing the customer from engaging with the Provider.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by leadership.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate's degree from an accredited college or university preferred