Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to employees and department team members.
- Maintain personnel data, including employment and other pertinent information including but not limited to maintaining employee files and the HR filing system.
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Provide information and assistance to employees concerning human capital policies and procedures.
- Process employee data using multiple databases.
- Coordinate the on-boarding and off-boarding activities for temporary employees.
- Maintain workers comp and OSHA logs.
- High School Diploma with 2-4 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Communicate more complex information, using job experience to anticipate and proactively address related questions.