Experience may substitute in lieu of degree.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture, define, document, and maintain detailed BPMN 2.0-based process models.
- Create and manage allied process documentation including business requirements, use case documentation and test plans; ensuring all required process documentation is accurate, correctly detailed, maintained and organized in the appropriate repository.
- Design, execute and evaluate test plans to ensure source data are accurately represented in presentation data objects (dashboards/reports).
- Facilitate discussion among process stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) in order to elicit, analyze, communicate (both written and verbally) and validate requirements, process design, and business intelligence (reporting) needs.
- Mentor, train, and provide guidance, background information, and assistance to managers, analysts and other staff on standards and best practices in the following areas: business and operational analysis, and interpretation and effective use of process models, presentation objects and other analysis artifacts.
- Plan and execute analysis.
- Interrogate data and other information to perform root cause analysis, impact assessments, or to identify key measures and indicators of process performance and make recommendations to improve or correct performance.
- Write and author presentations to clients and other staff, often requiring clear and persuasive explanation of complex processes to a non-technical audience.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.