Maximus is looking for experienced Siebel Developer(s) to upgrade Siebel application to latest IP17/20 version. The main objective of this effort is to upgrade, troubleshoot and resolve post-upgrade issues of current Siebel environment to latest version. This includes resolving any integration issues as well as re-designing eService module using Open UI framework. Will provide support to Siebel administrator to successfully perform code migration from one environment to other.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of software solutions that will meet or exceed business requirements; the development effort includes designing and implementing modules to the system specifications, conducting unit testing, troubleshooting issues and producing detailed proposals to resolve issues.
- May evaluate new coding techniques, tools, modules, and implementation as appropriate.
- Lead and mentor entry and mid-level developers.
- Consult on requirements elicitation and definition.
- Design software solutions per systems requirements.
- Code software solutions per designs.
- Code reviews, unit test, and integrate coded modules.
- Assist other developers in resolving issues by providing guidance and training.
- Support testing and remediate defects.
- Support users through troubleshooting and analysis of production logs and data.
- Investigate new solutions, tools, products, and techniques to incorporate into coding standards.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform complex tasks with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.