Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assigning day to day revalidation work items.
- Monitor employee performance for compliance to established protocol (SLA).
- Work closely with Quality Assurance (QA) and Documentation Management areas to ensure all providers are revalidated timely and accurately.
- Facilitate the monthly revalidation launch process and monitor all mailings related to the revalidation monthly cycle.
- Effectively lead coaches and train and counsel revalidation specialist.
- Research and respond to any escalated provider inquiries and requests in a timely, professional and informative manner.
- Produce weekly/monthly revalidation reports to be presented to staff.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
- Ensure compliance with company Wage & Hour policy, including ensuring non-exempt employees get the rest & meal breaks.
- Comply with all company required policies, procedures and processes including but not limited to required training.
- Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit.
- Generally supervises semi-skilled employees or a few individual professional contributors.
- Works on issues of limited scope.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit.
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Develop work schedules and assign duties to subordinates to ensure efficiency.
- Evaluate subordinates' job performance and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Discuss job performance concerns with subordinates to identify causes and issues and works closely with the Human Resources department on resolving problems.
- Identify training needs and development opportunities for subordinates.