Essential Job Duties
• Provide design and development services for computer and web-based course content and systems Work with the Training and Organizational Management teams to ensure instructional needs are appropriately supported
• Support system training and implementation, and promote the expanded use of course management software tools
• Support and facilitate rectification of system issues in RoboHelp, Blackboard, and SharePoint, where applicable
• Create functional content for instructor use within the training environment
• Create useable applications to support ease of function for floor staff
• Design, develop, revise, and validate interactive and computer-based courseware
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required, equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
• Master's Degree from an accredited college or university preferred
• At least two (2) years related experience with course development for classroom and eLearning environments to include demonstrable capabilities and Instructional and Graphic Design tools and systems required
• At least two (2) years’ experience in healthcare or appeals experience preferred
• AdobeCS5, CIEW Web Design, and eLearning certifications preferred
• Experience with Course Management Software, WebCT Course Management Software, MS Office 2016 Professional Software, and MS Windows 10 Operating System preferred
• Strong skills in RoboHelp and Paintshop Pro preferred
• Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines with high attention to details
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze, and assess training needs for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and track the project and program training databases, calendar, roster, evaluations, materials, and supplies.
- Serve as SME and advisor to internal staff on LMS development and technical use, defining and refining processes, functionality needs, and modification for business needs.
- Focus on training program effectiveness and evaluation and will design strategies for improvements.
- Provide design and development services for computer and web-based course content and systems with the training and organizational management teams.
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years of experience.
- May have additional training or educations in area of specialization.