This position is contingent upon award
•Plans, initiates, and manages information technology projects.
•Lead and guide the work of technical staff.
•Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
•Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
•Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
•Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
•Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
•Level IV performs more independent thinking, complex tasks with little to no supervision compared to a Level III and may supervise others.
Educations and Experience
•Preferred: Master’s Degree and/or equivalency
•At least seven (7) to eight (8) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency
•PMI, PMP or equivalent as approved
•ITIL 4 (preferred) as approved
Tier 2 (T2)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple development projects, development groups and/or application support functions.
- Oversee the development and implementation of multiple, complex, organization- wide systems.
- Define and manage resource requirements and allocations.
- Develop and implement application programs.
- Manage operational leads on addressing issues relative to production and processing.
- Direct, motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, professional growth and ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of project management experience.
- Delivers multiple small and large projects with high values and high risk.
- Provides leadership for the project team to ensure that the project is delivered to specifications, on time and within budget.
- Develops innovative methodologies, techniques, and criteria for projects.
- Advanced knowledge of workflows and project mapping.
- Facilitates the tracking and resolution of issues impacting projects.