This position is contingent upon award
The Data Analyst will review, analyze, and evaluate operations productivity statistics to ensure contractual requirements are achieved and to determine how to optimize operational performance.
Essential Job Duties:
•Collects, analyzes and interprets both qualitative and quantitative data; performs analytical and root cause analyses
•Utilizes management and planning tools (flow diagrams, affinity diagrams, gap analysis, and selection/prioritizing matrices)
•Facilitates discussions between operations teams, technical teams and business stakeholders on business processes and procedures
•Coordinates with business users to define problems/business processing issues, data availability, and requirements, and to implement complex systems that provide cost-benefits and/or workflow automation to the organization
•Conducts testing and verification activities
•Assists in efforts to provide training, communication, presentations, and project documentation/artifacts
•Supports the project manager and/or product owner and stakeholders on project priorities
•Assists in maintaining project deadlines, budgets, and schedules
•Develops and produces reports as needed
•Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
•Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required; equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
•At least three (3) years of experience in related field required
•High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
•Experience with SQL
•Ability to use solid analytical and problem-solving skills
•Ability to analyze current situations with new requirements to synthesize into creative solutions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze business operations and processes to support change and quality and productivity improvements.
- Maintain a nuanced understanding of business operations and how users interact with the relevant systems and use that understanding to provide decision support analysis.
- Understand project requirements, policies and procedures and monitor project performance against these measures.
- Ensure that MAXIMUS is in compliance with all applicable requirements of the contract, state and federal regulations and the terms and conditions of the RFP and proposal as related to business and operation processes.
- Provide guidance in the areas of health human services program eligibility and verification.
- Provide guidance in the definition of business requirements and for the definition of a vision and strategic direction.
- Provide guidance on the design and improvement of eligibility verification information technology solutions.
- Educate project teams on best practices and lead teams and work groups toward completion of project tasks.
- Develop and review all documentation required to meet the requirements of the contract.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.