Responsible for providing human resources support including but not limited to company policies, recruiting, onboarding, providing employment law expertise, and solving employee relations problems: (e.g., investigations, mediations, progressive discipline, employment terminations, etc.).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.