• Must be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with at least 3 years of recent PMP project manager experience.
• Must have material experience in large scale business process and systems implementation planning and installation projects, specifically involving management of business process reengineering and systems implementations
• Must have 3 years of recent experience and expertise with systems and processes related to child support, development and approval of OCSE-required documents including advanced planning documents, and obtaining federal certifications necessary to ensure compliance with all OCSE requirements.
Education required: Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least fifteen (15) years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Education preferred: Master's degree in related field preferred.
• Fifteen (15) years’ current and relevant experience delivering consultative and/or analytic services to government human services, health and/or workforce organizations.
• Ten (10) years’ experience managing and developing staff and/or directly managing projects with multiple staff members.
• Five (5) years’ experience working in a senior leadership role within a corporate business and with responsibility for multiple projects and P&L responsibility.
• Proficient knowledge of project management tools and techniques including detailed experience with a variety of project management systems such as earned value and earned schedule analysis.
• Excellent problem solving, dispute resolution, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with experience in working with and communicating effectively and professionally to all segments of the population.
• Skilled strategic thinker that understands the delivery side of a consulting organization.
• Must have expert level experience developing and writing solutions for proposals as well as designing the staffing and developing the budgetary components.
• Must be able to gain trust, command respect, and generate credibility for ideas in the specific market.
• Must be able to build strong relationships with senior clients and have a real ability to work in a collaborative fashion to provide advice and guidance that is considered and valued.
• Ability to identify new business opportunities and develop new business solutions to grow the organization.
• Experience in balancing tactical staffing issues with an appreciation for employee career development.
• Experience working in a fast paced, deadline-specific atmosphere.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, Project and other computer software applications required to perform duties of this position.
• Excellent knowledge of the information technology (IT) business model and operations of a client focused IT project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform as a key member of the senior management team responsible for meeting cost, schedule and quality requirements of the project and will oversee all contract administrative functions including policy, budget and financial controls.
- Participate with executive management to establish strategic plans, objectives, initiatives, and work plans.
- Responsible for all P&L activities related to the contract and manage all financial activities related to the project, annual budget process, and monthly and quarterly forecast and review.
- Engage in rebid and other business development initiatives to grow business.
- Identify risks and issues and develop mitigation plans and execution oversight.
- Oversee the quality and timeliness of contractually- required reports and deliverables and quality assurance and
manage any necessary corrective actions to ensure consistent application of laws, regulations, policies and procedures pertinent to the project.
- Develop program performance goals and objectives and monitor achievement of such goals.
- Propose changes in policies and procedures to improve processes and ensure contract compliance.
- Develop processes to support project changes and oversee their implementation.
- Direct and control the activities of a broad functional area through several department managers within the company.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participate in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Regularly interact with executives and/or major customers.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Report to Senior Director or VP level.