Job Summary: The QA specialist will perform analysis and is responsible for monitoring, evaluating and directing staff members on quality of work, performance standards, contractual requirements and policies and procedures.
Essential Job Duties:
• Ensure activities and processes comply with QA plan and applicable contractual standards
• Maintain updated knowledge of the program, including policies and procedures as contained in Client bulletins and project SOP’s
• Train staff for the purpose of achieving and maintaining Quality and performance goals.
• Develop and maintain reports based on data analysis and audit findings.
• Conduct quality assurance for completeness, accuracy, consistency, and conformity
• Research and gather data for special studies
• Develop updates and maintain quality manuals, and policies and procedures manuals.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred degree in a related field, from an accredited institution is preferred and/or three (3) years related work experience; training and/or work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills are essential and excellent organizational and interpersonal skills a must.
• Self-directed with excellent project and time management skills and an ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks with careful attention to details
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to use MS Word and Excel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring, evaluating and directing staff members on the quality of work performed as measured against project standards, contractual requirements and performance measures.
- Assist with the development, design and recommend strategies or activities intended to improve performance in Call Center Operations.
- Assist with the development, analysis and distribution of project reports and performance indicators.
- Regularly assess the knowledge needs of the staff related to processes and policies regarding the client/contract operations and develop plans to meet those requirements.
- Conduct monitoring activities for quality assurance purposes.
- Assist with monitoring performance and meeting contractual requirements.
- Remain up-to-date on policies and procedures for all operations, assists in developing new procedures, and updates existing procedures when changes occur.
- Assist in the production and update of staff resource materials including quick reference guide, matrices, charts, and workflows.
- Assist with staff training, as necessary.
- Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by corporate management.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 0-2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Work on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquire job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicate routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.