Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and provide revolving analytics data of call/web chat arrival patterns, agent
efficiency analysis, statistical analysis of the agents and call center performance.
- Analyze reports and query database from CCMA, agent attendance line and WFM
- Determine Agent Adherence to schedule and agent performance.
- Create and design Ad hoc reports for data pertaining to agent scheduling, call
volumes, Web Chat Volume, Agent - Performance Metrics.
- Maintain production data and review of staff plan hours for accuracy to optimize
- Analyze, determine and communicate work/training schedules for agents to operations
- Identify and determine required staff based upon deviation reports and make
recommendations for improvements.
- Recommend improvements in project performance based on analysis of Forecast to
- Determine, document and escalate concerns on agent performance to management.
- Skillset management of agents as instructed by operations leadership or management
including availability of agent to queue vs skillset and call back assignments.
- Provision Agents within business systems to create optimal project performance and
make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage real time monitoring of agents and notification of unscheduled agents
activities and adherence.
- Take action on operation items escalated by Junior WFM Analysts.
- Develop, create and conduct systems training for supervisors on the workforce tools,
processes and best practices.
- Continuously create Work Instructions and Job Aids for Call Center and Eligibility &
Enrollment supervisors to provide instruction on what action is required for specific