If you are a passionate Human Capital professional who does whatever it takes to deliver high-quality, operational and managerial services, this position is for you! In this role, you will play a part in advancing the MAXIMUS brand across numerous markets and professional communities. Our leadership team views human capital as an integral part of their own team, and you will find yourself immersed in each department on a daily basis. We are looking for a management professional who will take an enormous amount of pride in his/her work and strategic partnerships.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with our business leaders. Work together to support local operations, hiring of front line staff, and professional development of all staff. Be proactive in identifying operational and managerial needs and provide constructive feedback to staff.
• Recruit for frontline staff, which will require high volume recruiting.
• Think long-term and find ways to lower attrition at the project level. Share best practices with other team members and continue to stay in touch with key stakeholders regarding future opportunities with our growing and expanding business.
• Network to develop and maintain strong working relationships with community organizations and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Engage in the full lifecycle of recruiting (including the scheduling and logistics), ensuring both your candidate and your hiring team are satisfied customers.
• Communicate with staff to provide support in all general human capital matters.
o Bachelor's degree preferred
o Four years of human capital management experience; at least one year of management experience
o Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of the organization
o Ability to build and maintain relationships with the operational manager, as well as with stakeholders
o Negotiation skills to navigate concerns and competing priorities
o Capacity to manage and prioritize projects with superior attention to detail while effectively adapting to changing priorities
o Confidentiality and professionalism
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading all aspects of the Human Resources function and to ensure the business leverages the people, skills and capabilities, existing and forecasted, to develop and execute its mission and growth strategy.