Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring, evaluating and directing staff members on the quality of work performed as measured against project standards, contractual requirements and performance measures.
- Assist with the development, design and recommend strategies or activities intended to improve performance in Call Center Operations.
- Assist with the development, analysis and distribution of project reports and performance indicators.
- Regularly assess the knowledge needs of the staff related to processes and policies regarding the client/contract operations and develop plans to meet those requirements.
- Conduct monitoring activities for quality assurance purposes.
- Assist with monitoring performance and meeting contractual requirements.
- Remain up-to-date on policies and procedures for all operations, assists in developing new procedures, and updates existing procedures when changes occur.
- Assist in the production and update of staff resource materials including quick reference guide, matrices, charts, and workflows.
- Assist with staff training, as necessary.
- Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by corporate management.
- High School Diploma with 0-2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Work on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquire job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicate routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.