Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and provide revolving analytics data of call/web chat arrival patterns, agent efficiency analysis, statistical analysis of the agents and call center performance.
- Analyze reports and query database from call center software, agent attendance line and WFM Software.
- Determine Agent Adherence to schedule and agent performance.
- Create and design Ad hoc reports for data pertaining to agent scheduling, call volumes, Web Chat Volume, Agent - Performance Metrics.
- Maintain production data and review of staff plan hours for accuracy to optimize efficiency.
- Analyze, determine and communicate work/training schedules for agents to operations management.
- Identify and determine required staff based upon deviation reports and make recommendations for improvements.
- Recommend improvements in project performance based on analysis of Forecast to Actuals.
- Determine, document and escalate concerns on agent performance to management.
- Responsible for skillset management of agents as instructed by operations leadership or management including availability of agent to queue vs skillset and call back assignments.
- Provision Agents within business systems to create optimal project performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage real time monitoring of agents and notification of unscheduled agents activities and adherence.
- Take action on operation items escalated by Junior WFM Analysts.
- Develop, create and conduct systems training for supervisors on the workforce tools, processes and best practices.
- Continuously create Work Instructions and Job Aids for supervisors to provide instruction on what action is required for specific codes.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
Remote Worker Requirements:
- Personal Computer/Laptop (no tablets or Chrome books)
- Private and Secure workspace from home (away from others and noise)
- Audio Headset with microphone for your home computer (preferred)
- Access to Wi-Fi, LAN (wired connection/Ethernet) or both at home
- Internet provider that offers enough speed for multiple users without latency or lag? (i.e. housemate also WFH, kids playing video games or streaming shows, etc. (20 MGB or higher)