Maximus is a global organization that partners with national, state, and local governments to provide critical health and human services. With decades of experience designing, developing and delivering innovative programs and comprehensive solutions, Maximus is driven by a mission to strengthen communities and improve the lives of the people we serve.
About the Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC)
The Conflict Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center (CFEEC) serves the State of New York by conducting a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for community based long-term services. The outcome of the assessment informs whether the individual qualifies for in-home services. We are rapidly expanding and have numerous exciting opportunities across the state!
About the Position
We have an exciting opportunity for Content Development Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating content to live on digital training platforms. We’re looking for a candidate who is tech savvy and has the ability to make static information come to life.
You'll find that you are joining a hands-on, dynamic and supportive organization where you’ll gain valuable training experience and grow as a healthcare educator. We offer competitive benefits and growth opportunity in a supportive and collaborative work environment. Take the next step in your career journey today and join our growing team!
Home Office Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop training curriculum and training materials based on proven adult learning techniques including ADDIE, Rapid Course Development, and Adult Learning Theory.
- Create and develop training scenarios and updates comprehensive training environment data resources to ensure that systems training mimics the production environment systems tools used by employees on a daily basis.
- Work extensively with business partners and SMEs to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet learner and stakeholder needs and organizational quality standards develop qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to measure learner requirements, competencies, and organizational quality standards.
- Teach instructional programs in accordance with training or other course requirements and organize materials to be presented.
- Develop assessments to measure and assess effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance in the workplace, integrate results into new and existing course curriculum.
- Review, evaluate, and modify existing and proposed curriculums and recommend changes to policies and procedures as applicable.
- Develop and create training resources and maintain/update systems training environment and library of training resources to align with operational excellence.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Able to occasionally lift, carry, or otherwise move items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contribute to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicate on complex or sensitive issues or draft responses for supervisor or manager.