Conducts call monitoring sessions to ensure that agents are performing in accordance with established quality and performance standards • Works with Customer Service Supervisors in assisting them in monitoring their team • Follows procedures and directions to assess the quality of service provided by agents through monitoring incoming calls and other work types while focusing on the quality of customer service, accuracy of information provided, and adherence to established policies and procedures • Provides feedback on call monitoring results to agents and other operational areas within the contact centers and to the client • Participates in calibration sessions with the client and complies with calibration results • Identifies and communicates trends with contact center management; compiles and verifies statistical reports regarding quality metrics for review by staff • Maintains up to date knowledge of program and company regulations and policies and support those policies and procedures • Adheres to policies and procedures as they relate to the confidentiality of information and protect personal identifiable information (PII)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Follow procedures and directions to assess the quality of service provided through monitoring incoming calls and other work types which focusing on the quality of customer service, accuracy of information provided, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Conduct call monitoring sessions to ensure workers are performing in accordance with established quality and performance standards.
- Provide feedback on call monitoring results.
- Evaluate recorded and/or transcribed interactions of a complex nature between the caller/chatter/correspondent and the worker, and provide appropriate context of ratings.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
- May have training or education in area of specialization.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- At least 3 years of related experience in call center monitoring, quality assurance, and/or customer service
- Knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement concepts, procedures, and processes
- Ability to meet call monitoring deadlines and perform with skill and accuracy
- Organizational, teamwork, and customer service skills. Must be able to prioritize and organize work and work successfully in a multi-task environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills; strong typing ability required
- Fluency in Spanish is preferable
Remote Position Requirements:
- Personal Computer
- Private and Secure workspace from home
- Access to LAN (wired connection/Ethernet) at home
- Internet provider that offers enough speed for multiple users without latency or lag?
(i.e. housemate also WFH, kids playing video games or streaming shows, etc)
- Must be able to start on 3/29/2021
- Must be able to work without absences for a minimum period of 90 days
- Must be available to work 8 hour shift between the hours of 8am-10pm Eastern Time (program is operational 7 days a week)
- This position supports a federal contract that requires all persons be U.S. citizens