• Constantly assess system-wide and individual department performance and productivity to confirm business objectives are being met and uncover opportunities for improvement
• Produce reports such as attendance, schedule adherence, intraday performance and other ad hoc reports as needed
• Ensure sufficient time is planned to support the business through training, individual representative development, team meetings, etc.
• Stay up to date with changes to industry best practices, tools, templates, and technologies and looks for opportunities to improve program performance
• Participates in and may facilitate meetings and conference calls with cross-functional teams, which may include the client
• Maintain an understanding of CDC-INFO scope, processes, and client feedback
• Schedule flexibility as well as overtime is required
Education and Experience Requirements • Requires a High School Diploma or GED
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in the area of workforce management, customer service or call center operations
• Strong organization, prioritization, time management and multitasking abilities
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and stress while exceeding day-to-day operational demands
• High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
• Advanced knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficient in SWP system preferred, Aspect eSWP strongly preferred
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a changing environment
• Must be able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects and complete high quality work
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Monitor call volume and staffing data to ensure workers are performing in accordance with established quality and performance standards.
- Research inquiries using various tools, databases, written materials, and the web to provide knowledgeable responses to inquiries.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 0-1 years of experience.
- Must be able to start on 3/29/2021
- Must be able to work without absences for a minimum period of 90 days
- Must be available to work 8 hour shift between the hours of 8am-10pm Eastern Time (program is operational 7 days a week)
- This position supports a federal contract that requires all persons be U.S. citizens.
Remote Worker Requirements:
- Personal Computer/Laptop (no tablets or Chrome books)
- Private and Secure workspace from home (away from others and noise)
- Audio Headset with microphone for your home computer (preferred)
- Access to Wi-Fi, LAN (wired connection/Ethernet) or both at home
- Internet provider that offers enough speed for multiple users without latency or lag? (i.e. housemate also WFH, kids playing video games or streaming shows, etc. (20 MGB or higher)