Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage recruiting supervisor and administrators and oversee recruiting-related administrative tasks.
- Manage vendor relationships with staffing agency partners and make recommendations on staffing vendor retention to Director.
- Work with Veterans & Disabled Recruiter and community organizations to help brand MAXIMUS as an employer of choice.
- Manage college recruiting and internship programs at TX colleges and universities.
- Maintain a quality rating of 98% or above on administrative transactions, manage recruiting metrics such as time to fill, fill rates, etc., and identify process issues and recruiting shortfalls and create actions to address.
- Recruit and fill positions with high quality candidates, decide on acceptable candidates to present to management, make job offers, and negotiate salaries.
- Manage creation of job descriptions for new positions, job requisition, and posting processes and decide on advertising methods for open jobs.
- Support new project startups as needed.
- Conduct training sessions for management re: interviewing and hiring skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- 5-7 years of related professional experience required.