What You Will Do:
Work closely with vendor, technical and project stakeholders, and customers during the planning, deployment, and post-deployment phases. Lead and participate in elicitation of requirements from end-users for interface, data conversion, and/or data cleanse activities. Conduct research and analysis, design reviews, and recommend solutions, and. Establish acceptance criteria. Understand business processes and create process maps as required. Coordinate across multiple development efforts to ensure system interfaces and/or data conversion and cleanse decisions are consistent with requirements, expectations, and regulations. Work directly with programmers, database administrators, and other technical specialists.
•10+ years in working with, including at least 5+ years in the lead technical role transitioning, developing, and supporting Momentum for federal clients.
•Experience working in a technical Momentum Financials functional and process support role or a systems analyst/architect with Momentum Financials.
•Knowledge and experience in Momentum Performance Budgeting, Acquisitions or Financials is desired.
•JAVA development experience.
•Problem solver along with ability to multi-task.
•Federal Budgeting or Financials policies and procedures
•Understanding of financials system integrations.
•Agile Working knowledge.
•Receivables, Billing and Invoicing knowledge.
•Prior consulting experience.
•Ability to effectively communicate with senior level management and clients.
•Strong written and oral communication skills.
•Prior leadership experience a plus.
Years of Experience: 10
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Due to Federal Requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Must be eligible for Federal Government Public Trust Clearance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Responsible for project financials including development of financial plans
- Manage day-to-day interactions with clients and project team
- Display breadth and depth of knowledge regarding resolution of functional and technical issues
- Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs, risks, issue management, mitigations and developing alternative solutions
- Coordinate across multiple development efforts to ensure system interfaces and/or data conversion and cleanse decisions are consistent with requirements/expectations/regulations
- Work directly with programmers, database administrators, and other technical specialists
- Provide coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
- Ten (10) years technical experience directly related to software/system development of which seven (5) years related to the development and maintenance of Momentum systems (Federal Payables, and Federal Receivables, Federal Invoicing, Treasury are particular interest)
- US Citizen capable of obtaining and maintaining Public Trust Clearance
- Experience managing DevOps and Agile (SAFe, Scrum) teams
- Bonus for Oracle Financials ERP experience with a specific interest in transition to Oracle.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Experience supporting sales and business development
- Experience with financial management
Years of Experience: 10
Certifications: PMI/PMP Certification