Maximus is a global organization that partners with national, state, and local governments to provide critical health and human services. With decades of experience designing, developing, and delivering innovative programs and comprehensive solutions, Maximus is driven by a mission to strengthen communities and improve the lives of the people we serve.
About the Position
Maximus administers the Independent Practitioner Panel (IPP), which is currently looking for a Provider Relations Specialist. The Provider Relations Specialist will be responsible for providing ongoing relationship management with Maximus Clinicians. The incumbent will develop a comprehensive knowledge of MAXIMUS and Clinical practices to develop and manage an engagement and partnership strategy. This will include assisting with the development and the training implementation of adequate provider education/training for IPP providers. If you have experience working with providers and thriving in a remote environment this is the perfect position for you!
In this position, you'll be the primary contact for IPP/IRP providers in collaboration with our internal Operational Support Unit (OSU), providing them with technical assistance and support for operational issues. You will also collaborate with the Operation Support Unit (OSU) to address clinical issues and concerns. You will effectively communicate and assist with provider outreach between the Medical Director and Clinical Manager to Clinicians. You will assist with recruitment to fill gaps based on geographic and program needs in collaboration with our Vendor.
The successful incumbent must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited school or a combination of education and equivalent experience. The incumbent will have any combination of over three (3) years of Health Plan Provider or recruiting and vendor management experience. The successful incumbent will have knowledge of online recruiting tools and strategies. Proficient knowledge and capable of navigating multiple systems. Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels. The Specialist must display strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and a proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs. Knowledge of CRM is preferred.
Home Office Requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact for IPP/IRP providers as assigned to provide technical assistance, and act as a conduit for all operational questions and issues.
- Collaborate with Operational Support Unit (OSU) to address clinical operational issues and/or concerns as needed.
- Responsible for making scheduled visits remotely/in person as assigned to provide training and education on Maximus policy and procedures as necessary, ensuring provider/consumer satisfaction and operational readiness/success.
- Engage IPP/IRP providers as required to assist monitoring turnaround time to ensure Service level Agreement (SLA) adherence.
- Assist with provider outreach between Medical Director and Clinical Manager to Clinicians as needed.
- Assist the Operations Support Unit and Credentialing teams with maintaining accurate Provider Data Files and availability.
- Assist with the recruitment of Clinicians in collaboration with Human Resources and Vendors as applicable.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Vendor(s) to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies ensuring robust pipeline of candidates across platforms as needed.
- Ensure recruitment is aligned with geographic/program needs.
- Maintain Provider Profile Data Base (MaxEB).
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional eperience required.
- Knowledge of online recruiting tools and sourcing applications.
- Knowledge of Credentialing.
- High degree of technical knowledge and proficiency in navigating between multiple systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job duties.
- Experience with CRM's is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail exhibited through written, oral and documentation job responsibilities ability to thrive in remote work environment.