•Will focus on development of a Medicaid Provider Data Management System working directly with other Sr.NET developers, business analysts and testers.
•Maintain and modify software programs and perform software design and development, unit testing, and debugging of software code.
•Design, develop and test software components, and document and diagram application functionality from business requirements.
•Participate in design and code reviews.
•Develop custom adapters allowing the integration of legacy (i.e., capabilities not developed as services) capabilities with service-based Framework infrastructure and services
•Primary point of contact for assigned technical deliverables.
•Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
•Meet or exceed all operational readiness requirements (e.g., operations engineering, performance).
•Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with technical design, development and unit testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
•Ensures that product configurations and enhancements are made correctly and deployed per our release management plan.
•Responsible for the development and finalization of all technical system documentation
Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required:
•A minimum of three (3) to four (4) years Software Development in a Product based organization.
•Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
•Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
•Experience with Database Design and Implementation.
•Understanding of n-tier Application Architecture (e.g. MVC, SOA) and Design Patterns.
•.NET certification preferred.
•Basic understanding of AWS Core services preferred
•Experience designing and implementing .Net solutions with a focus on SOA, messaging, and business rules
•Working knowledge of web services, service discovery protocol, messaging protocols (REST, RPC, WS-*, SOAP etc.), and schema design.
•Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
•Experience with performance tuning and optimization of service-based Framework infrastructure and services
•Experience working with State government clients in the Medicaid systems domain preferred.
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, strong analysis, problem identification, and problem resolution capability, ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, ability to successfully manage many complex tasks simultaneously, ability to lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team and ability to mentor new project staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtain and license software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.