§ Coordinate activities between internal and external stakeholders
§ Create and maintain project documentation
§ Present updates at internal and external stakeholder meetings
§ Ensure project activities are delivered on-time
§ Vocalize and track risks and issues negatively impacting project outcomes
§ Work with Subject Matter Experts in the areas of systems, reporting, call centers, mail house, and creation of education and outreach material
§ Ability to complete multiple tasks related to the implementation of new and expansion of existing projects
§ Maintains confidential and sensitive information
§ Meets all standards established for this position
§ Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
Preferred candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years Project Management experience; advanced knowledge of project management software such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Project, as well as the ability to quickly learn other software programs; highly developed organizational, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills. Excellent written communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to execute many complex tasks simultaneously; ability to exercise independent judgment; ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate is preferred, but not mandatory. A background working in government programs or implementing complex government projects in the areas of Health and Human Services is preferred.
***This a REMOTE position. Ability to travel up to 25%.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply strong analytical reasoning to understand end user's requirements and transforms them into operational application, particularly with respect to performance management data.
- Acquire deep knowledge of working systems and bring efficient and effective changes for better performance across program.
- Extract, analyze, and report data to support program activity and assist in management decision making.
- Audit, evaluate, track, and report performance activity for Performance Management and contract compliance purposes (e.g., alignment with the program’s service-level agreements).
- Work closely with operations staff to define requirements, test criteria and identify success factors.
- Train new hire classes on performance metrics and expectations for performance.
- Identify performance coaching needs and work with performance coach and/or deliver coaching, as necessary.
- Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Work, Visio, Access).
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.