Maximus continues to grow our Digital Solutions organization to better serve the needs of our organization and our customers in the government, health, and human services space. Digital Transformation is one of our primary strategic pillars and is a significant part of our long-term corporate strategy. We are a group of skilled practitioners who are laser-focused on continuing to introduce differentiated solution offerings aligned with the mission requirements of our customers to improve overall service delivery across our operations. We believe that great outcomes define our success. We use an approach grounded in design thinking, lean, and agile to help solve complicated problems and turn bold ideas into delightful solutions.
The Senior Product Owner role is responsible for understanding the needs of Digital Solution's customers, the capabilities of the product, and how the two intersect to deliver value within the digital transformation space. This role is responsible for capturing customer requirements and priorities and presenting them to a software delivery team for commitment. In this capacity, this role serves as the "customer proxy" to ensure the product delivered meets the customers' needs. This role may provide coaching or direction to others on the team but does not have direct management responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demo product to potential customers and build out an implementation pipeline.
- Stay up to date on the latest features, industry standards, and best practices for the product.
- Maintain the vendor relationship for the product.
- Work with delivery leads on implementation projects where needed. Lead requirements sessions with clients, design solution, groom user stories, and work with developers to implement the solution, including a PO review.
- Provide coaching to lower level associates on project implementations when needed.
- Create playbook and build out best practices for the product.
- Work with the customer success team to support bids and RFP responses by providing solutions where the product can be leveraged.
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of related experience required.
- Product Owner certification in scaled agile framework or other equivalency.