Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for database administration, data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting.
- Design database reports based on the requestor’s requirements in support of key business strategies.
- Perform queries, data extraction, manipulation, and analysis in order provide reporting solutions.
- Monitor customer usage, upgrades, and reporting tools; monitor queries and ensure security of various components.
- Create user guides and may train users on use of database reports.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Create and develop routine and ad-hoc reports utilizing Access and PL-SQL
- Work with departments and senior management to assess and evaluate reporting needs.
- Develop written reports and summaries of reports for internal and external sources.
- Assess reporting results through data investigation, analysis, and evaluation
- Ensure that reports support the overall scope of organization's business objectives
- Utilizes Crystal Reports, PL/SQL Developer and other systems applications for report development.
- Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality control of delivered reports
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills when interacting both internally and externally
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience utilizing database software to manipulate data, generate reports and analyze data
- Minimum 2 years of experience using PL-SQL query generation and other report writing software such as Crystal Reports, Access or similar products
- Experience in the human, health, and/or managed care fields doing statistical analysis, trending, tracking and reporting of focused populations both on a routine and ad hoc basis
Strong analytical skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills which are necessary to work in a team environment; working knowledge of and the ability to efficiently operate all applicable computer software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Oracle and Access; excellent organizational skills; ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline – oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Software Powered by iCIMS