Remote opportunity! The Technical Writer supports the Florida Healthy Kids project and supports IT documentation…managing technical and functional documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the technical and functional documentation for product development.
- Document internal processes for training and marketing material.
- Manage SharePoint and Confluence sites to ensure all documentation is current.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure technical and functional requirements are captured.
- Manage and delegate assignments to Document Specialist team.
- Create and maintain supporting project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 5-7 years of relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities such as the ability to motivate, teach, and facilitate individuals and groups.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Advanced technical and functional writing skills.
Software Powered by iCIMS