Maximus is seeking an OCM Specialist to join Maximus' Standardized Operations & Analytics (SOA) Program Management Office (PMO).
The Specialist for Organizational Change Management (OCM) will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. The OCM Specialist will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, technology, job roles, and organization structures.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The OCM Specialist will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization, and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
The OCM Specialist will need to be detail-oriented, understand intersections of people/process/technology, and work cross-functionally across many teams and different regions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates project discovery to define Change Management requirements and strategy.
- Executes building the Change Management infrastructure and Change Management activities, driving projects toward high user engagement and adoption levels.
- Assists subordinate change resources in project delivery.
- Interfaces and communicates with all levels of Maximus and client project resources and stakeholders.
- Conducts audience assessment/stakeholder identification.
- Supports the planning and content development of project training and communication.
- Executes and analyzes project surveys and assessments.
- Supports the development/editing of end-user training material.
- Owns engagement and training logistics and event coordinating.
- Support ad-hoc project requests as needed.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- 3+ years of organizational change management and business transformation experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational change management frameworks, strategic communications, training design, training delivery.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working on multiple project teams simultaneously on relevant engagements.
Software Powered by iCIMS