Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording consistent problem areas. May respond to e-mail inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function.
- Calls are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 6 months of customer service experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.